Piano Tuning & Service
piano needs to be tuned between 6 to 12 months. I hear this quote many times: ” we barely use our piano so we think it does not need tuning”! As a professional piano technician I have to tell you this is false. The piano must be tuned and serviced annually to remain in a good shape and condition, does not matter if anyone plays it or not or if sounds almost OK or not. My name is “Roy Ben” I am a Piano Technician for 2 decades and it’s a pleasure to give you my special service. I offer my services to entire greater Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Surrey, Maple ridge, Port Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows, North and West Vancouver, New Westminster and Tricities.
Why you should chose me to service your piano?
– I am a professional/certified piano tuner with over 15 years experience of Piano Tuning just in Vancouver.
– I tune all the 88 keys of your piano one by one and this takes around 2 hours (Some tuners, for saving time and energy; just tune middle octaves of the piano and leave. They know most of the beginners don’t use the very low or high parts of the piano, and this damage pianos overtime).
– I will regulate 3 pedals of your piano free.
– I don’t charge you overprice and don’t have any hidden fees.
– I have few videos and tips about Piano service that help you to maintain your piano. please see my video to have more information about piano tuning. Here you are:
– I give my services to almost all cities in greater Vancouver. Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, Surrey, Pit Meadows, Maple Ridge, West, east and North Vancouver.
– I work with Piano stores and have many satisfied customers. For Testimonials please visit testimonies in my website.
– INSPECT THE PIANO BEFORE BUYING!!! Moving a piano is expensive and many used pianos are not even playable! Do not trust the sellers word if they say it is a god piano and just need tuning or small works! let me inspect the piano and save hundreds dollar. I inspect every single notes, strings, pins, action, crack in sound board and all the details.
– ACOUSTIC TO DIGITAL PIANO!!! yes, I can convert your acoustic piano to a digital piano. Then you can plug a headphone and play in the middle of night! With more than 125 different sounds! I explain everything in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QBpMq_3flY
- Piano Tuning – $150 (Includes full 88 keys tuning + pedal regulating)
- Pitch Raise – $35 (If needed. Pitch Raising is to bring up the piano pitch to standard Pitch, A 440 Hz and is for the pianos that have not tuned for a long time.)
- Repairs, regulating, voicing, cleaning – Prices vary depending on the particular issues involved.
- Tax will be applied.